Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Brotherly Love

When I was looking at the girls today I thought to myself, "How in the world did I get so blessed to have had twin girls?" They looked so cute standing at the coffee table, digging in a bag of Oreo's and laughing at one another. So cute!! How blessed am I?

I think that my boys feel the same way. (Well, maybe not Luke - he has no use for the girls since they can't play Star Wars!) Caleb is especially in love with his sisters. He's always playing games with them, trying to kiss and hold them and calling them his "princess babies". Here's a peek...

I love this picture! It was completely Caleb's idea. He put the babies in his lap and then told me to hurry and take a picture. Not the greatest quality, but still adorable!!



Caleb and Lily Kate.

Caleb and Ella.


And here is my other adorable child...


This child is something else. He is driving me crazy lately. Insane. He seriously is on another planet. Sometimes I wonder if he can hear me. If only the problem were that easy! Luke frustrates me and drives me crazy, but look at that face! And he is so charming!! He's going to be a slippery one...

2 comments:

Dvans said...

Adorable & just too precious!!!

Cloughamily said...

Priceless pictures! They make my heart melt.