Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm not quitting my day job!

Last weekend my very gorgeous friend, Rebecca, emailed me to ask me if I was interested in a modeling job.

Hmmm...me, modeling? I have absolutely *NO experience modeling and am not photogenic, but.. $125 for four hours?! I'd love to!

So a couple of days ago Maggie, the photographer, came to my house and we took some pictures here and then went on location. Location, doesn't that sound so official?

I'm not sure how the pictures will turn out or if they will be usable, but I had fun and found it exciting!

While this is another thing that I can add to my resume, I think that it is pretty safe to say that I have not found a new career!!


The above picture is of Maggie taking a picture of me "reminiscing" over my wedding photo's.

2 comments:

Melonie said...

Wow! How cool is that?! I'm glad you had fun, and I think that you ARE very photogenic. I'm sure the pictures are beautiful!

Elizabeth said...

What a fun thing to do. You look great! What will the pictures be used for?

I love your kitchen. Mine is the same color:)