Sunday, June 15, 2008

And the clock begins....

Seriously, I am giving myself 5 minutes to blog. That's it. So here goes...are you ready for some randomness, run-on's, overuse of comma's and incoherent thoughts? Because that's all I have today people...

I have been super busy lately and though I love my little blog, it is the first that has to go. I'm feeling like it is time to take a break from blogging anyway. I have no idea who reads, or why you read, but I have a feeling you will all survive quite nicely without me!

This is a super busy week. I have something going on everyday this week and then a MOPS retreat this weekend, along with 2 BBQ's (and did I mention I have four little kids that seem to need me now more than ever?!) C-R-A-Z-Y busy. Oh, and I almost forgot my oldest child is turning 6!!! What is that all about? I am so not ready and really not ready for his birthday party. I'm totally slacking on this birthday party. Way worse than ever before. Because of this busy week, we are going to have to have the big event at Chuck's. I feel so bad because he really wants to have his party at home and I have no time to throw an at home party. Maybe if it was in July. But he didn't want to wait that long. I don't blame him....

I am in a sweet place with God right now. He is totally revealing Himself in amazing ways. I would love to talk more about that, but I only have 30 more seconds before this computer self-destructs!

And I want to give a shout out to the most amazing Dad on the planet....My Lovey!! As our Pastor was praying about making the dads in our church Godly men, I was thanking God for giving me a husband that loves Him so much and is the most Godly man I know. Joseph is an example of integrity, honesty, loyalty, humility and I would love it if my boys become even half the man that their Papa is and for my beauties to marry a man just like their Daddy. I was also telling God that I know with all my heart that I don't deserve my man, but I am so thankful for him. Joseph, my friends, is grace made tangible in my life.

I love you JKM and think you are one very cool Rockstar.... And I am officially 90 seconds over! Par for the course these days.

No comments: