Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Our time with Joseph's family

Here are some pictures of the time that we spent with Love's family. We don't get to see them very often, so it is a treat for the kids to get to spend time with their grandparents.




I loved Philadelphia. We were on our way to the Liberty Bell and stopped in this story spot where they tell stories from the time of the Revolution. I think our kids were a little too young, but was pleasantly surprised at how well they all sat and paid attention.



The boys and the Grandma LeAnn

Here we are in front of the Liberty Bell. What? You can't see the bell? Oh, yeah, while my Mother-in-law is fabulous at many things, taking pictures may not be one of them!


Here is Joseph at one of the lookout points at Shenandoah National Park. We took the skyline drive and it was gorgeous. Joseph and I have been to many National Parks together, so it was fun to add this one to the list. I really am amazed at how beautiful Virgina is!

Luke, Annika and Katie


The Mad Sr.'s with their kids.


Annika was so good with the babies. They fell in love with her!


Papa and Ella


We also went to Natural Bridge and it was beautiful! We went on this nature hike that the kids LOVED! We are such an outdoor family and this was right up my kids alley.


This is the Natural Bridge...amazing!




Papa and Luke! SO Sweet!




Hmmmm... What is Papa showing Caleb?


Frogs having relations!!!! Seriously... I am so thankful that Caleb didn't ask any questions about that. It didn't even seem to perturb him. Me on the other hand...



Please don't let this be more mating animals... Lucky for me it was just some crawdads!


My almost 6 year old and his super Daddy!

No comments: