Sunday, September 30, 2007

H-A-L-L-O-W-E-E-N

I have something to admit to you all.

I LOVE Halloween!

Love it!

If you know me well, you already know this. I love to dress the kids up, go trick or treating, give out candy...it's so much fun! My favorite part is the dressing up! We have had some great outfits in the past.
  • Year 1 - Caleb was a frog. The cutest little frog I've ever seen!
  • Year 2 - Caleb was a tiger. Super cute!
  • Year 3 - Caleb was a fireman and Luke was a dalmatian! Luke was only 2 months old and looked adorable!
  • Year 4 - Caleb was a cowboy and Luke was an Indian!
  • Year 5 - Caleb was Batman and Luke was Robin!

And now we have the twinkies... And I'm stressed out trying to figure out a group theme!! This is BIG! This is probably the only year that I can get away with picking something out for them and getting them to go along with it. There will be a small battle from Caleb, but I *think* I can win. But this is the last Halloween battle that I will probably get to win. From this point on I will only get veto power, but NOT deciding power! So this is big...

To the right (above our profile) I have created a poll and am hoping that you all can help me decide. I am also up for suggestions, so if you have one that isn't listed please feel free to comment and let me know.

I am so excited... This is keeping me up at night!

This is going to be so fun!!!!

H, A, DOUBLE L, O, W, DOUBLE E, N - Spells Halloween!

2 comments:

The Mother Hen said...

What are the winning costumes?!

Jen

The Mother Hen said...

Okay - nevermind my question. When I first pulled up your blog the poll didn't come up...