Friday, September 21, 2007

Luke The Mars


Little Buddies


Here is Lukie with his friend Luke "the Mars". His last name is LaMar, but the boys both say "the Mars" and I think that is so adorable. Luke the Mars mommy is the reason that Joseph says I am sane these days. She is amazing. Its kinda funny how we know each other...
I have a friend that I knew in DC that would always talk about her friend, Kellie. Then one day I got an email from this Kellie and she was moving to Minot, so I gave her some people to look up, a church we went to and my OB I used there. Well, she hooked up with all those people and made good friends with my friends in Minot so I would occasionally hear about Kellie from them. A couple of months ago Kellie moved to Texas and looked us up. We met and now I won't let her have a minute of peace. She has been one of the best things that has happened to me in a long time! I love her, love her, love her. As I get older and have more children it is becoming increasingly harder and harder to find friends than it used to be when I was younger. So when I find one I latch on like leach... Poor Kellie.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Those pictures are so cute!
And the feelings are mutual. Poor Kellie? I think not!