Monday, September 17, 2007

Naughty, Naughty, Naughty!

If you have been reading our blog for a while you will have probably noticed that Ella Grace tends to be the more cantankerous twin. Until recently she has been the one to fuss more, not sleep as well and just get an all around bad rap compared to Lily Kate. Well, the tide is changing! And with it we are finding out that Lily Kate is definitely a little devious when our backs are turned! Here is the proof.


Aww, how sweet right? WRONG! If left in this position Silly Lily will wake up and start kicking her sister in the face. She has been caught red...footed many times!!! I guess this is when we should be thinking about moving them into different cribs, but I'm not sure that I am ready for that. I may not be ready, but it looks like Ella may be!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Miriam said...

Too funny! Ah...I'm afraid the kicking is only a sample of things to come...I try not to think too far ahead! Your girls do look really sweet asleep together! The other day, Addison started crying on the activity mat (I wasn't looking - loading the washer) I figured she was crying because she had rolled herself into an uncomfortable position (this happens all the time). Wrong! When I finally looked, I saw Jasmine grinning widely with a fistful of her sister's ear - yanking it! : 0