Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Stop the Clock!!!

This is going by way too fast! The girls are 4 months old as of yesterday. I can't believe it. They are so cute and I am totally in love with them. Seriously, I look at them and want to squeeze them so tight. Please don't call CPS on me, but I am so in love with them I want to EAT THEM!!!
I remember there was a time when I was prego with them and I asked, "What if I don't love them as much as I love the boys?" And now I look back and think what-was-I-smoking?!?!? Look at them. How could I not love these little dolly faces?!?! Take a deep breath Sabrina. Have I mentioned that I think this is going by way too fast yet?

This is their abbreviated "tummy time". They still hate being on their tummies, but will tolerate it if the boppy is underneath them.


Don't they look so much alike in this picture? Whoever is on the left is showing off their spitting up technique!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how cute they are. Can't wait until the next time I can hold them.

SFoF