Thursday, September 20, 2007

I have a crush

It's one of those I-love-you-from-afar-and-can't-take-my-eyes-off-you crushes.

It may be more than a crush...it might be true love. My heart skips a beat when I see you and if we are in the same room I feel like I can't breathe. I daydream about you and think of all the ways I would love to explore you. There are people in my life who try to keep me from thinking of you (MOM & JOSEPH!) but all that does is make me want you more! True love CANNOT be kept apart.

Many of my other friends had had a fling with you and say you are worth it! They will never be satisfied by another.

Will I ever need anything else in the world? I think not.

I want to share with everyone who my crush is, but I'm not sure that I can even speak your name without getting faint. I will try...

D.....

Dys....

(I can do this - I know I can!)

DYSON!!!!
Magnificent....
One day I may get to experience, but until then I will just dream.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need serious psychiatric help.

Your hubby

Anonymous said...

I'd go in halves with you if we lived next door to each other. We could share it.
Michele

The Mother Hen said...

That is so stinkin' funny!! But I agree with Joseph... :)

Jen

Esquire's Wife said...

I am having an all out LOVE AFFAIR, baby!

Sab Mad said...

Lovey - what I need is NOT a psychiatrist, it's a Dyson!

Michele - Now I'm not only going to daydream about the Dyson, I'm going to daydream about how awesome it would be to live next door to you!

Jennifer - You are a traitor!!!

Kelly - I know where you live...

Miriam said...

Ha! My husband was just saying last night after a Dyson commmercial aired that lots of men are probably lured into buying a Dyson because of how cool it looks - I'll have to let him know that you're equally enamored!