Sunday, September 09, 2007

Supermom...or Supercrazy!


There was once a time in our marriage that I could barely handle 1 child, didn't know how a lawn mower worked and had never taken out the trash a day in my life.
And my, how things change in 5 short years! And how I've changed in 5 years!
Tonight I mowed the lawn (while playing referee to the boys and keeping an eye on the girls), fed 4 kids, bathed 4 kids and put 4 kids to bed on my own.
And all that was done in 2 hours.
I'm pretty impressed with myself! It would all be more impressive if I hadn't run out of gas on the home stretch. Oh and if I knew how to use the edger... That might take me 5 more years!

2 comments:

Miriam said...

You are impressive! And here I am dreading Alex going on a four day work trip coming up - you give me hope that it can be done solo when necessary! : )

Anonymous said...

Absolutely amazing. I think I recall a story of Joseph having to carry 3 of your very large pieces of luggage (requiring 2 trips) over a 1/4 mile to the hotel room while you examined the inside of your eyelids inside the room. My how you have grown.

SFoF