Thursday, September 13, 2007

Sometimes I have to take a deep breath...

..when it hits me I have twins!

Tonight I went to my Mother's of Multiples meeting and suddenly out of no where I realized that we actually have twins. Two babies were in my stomach causing drama. TWO!
I know at this point you are probably thinking I need to be committed, but there really are times when I am quite overwhelmed with the idea of 2 babies. So I think I block it out. And then there I am in a room with women who are all in the same boat as me (2 ladies had 2 sets of twins!! I'm not in that boat!) and it dawns on me what we all have in common - knowing what it is like to have had more than one baby in our belly and knowing the day to day issues of having more than one baby. Although I didn't know these women I was oddly comforted by them. It was weird. And I sound weirder (is that a word?) trying to explain it. So I won't any more. Because heaven forbid anyone think I am any weirder (there's that word again!) than I already am!
At the meeting tonight they had a panel of adult twins talk about their experiences being twins. It was quite interesting.

Then I come home to find my 2 darling boys up to NO good! First of all they were still awake at 9:25 and that was issue number one. Issue number two was that had some how gotten their hands on rope and had tied it all over the place (including the door knob) and it looked like a spider's web in there. They hung clothes up on the rope to make a tent, so actually it looked more like a refugee camp than a spiders web or tent!
Question 1 - where in the world did they get rope?
Question 2 - were those clothes clean or dirty??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the cuteness oof those girls melts me heart!!!

SFoF