Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Just call him...Fabio!

My dream has come true!
I am now ready to reveal my super great and awesome news.

His name is Fabio and he is my new love slave. I control him, he does exactly what I want, doesn't talk back, doesn't complain about having to work, and is easy on the eyes.



Oh baby, he is everything I thought he would be and more!






I seriously couldn't take him out of the box for the first week. I just couldn't do it. I knew once he was unleashed my whole world would change. It has and so has my carpet! I just wish that I could vacuum all day long. Lovey thinks I am p-s-y-c-h-o-t-i-c...I just love to clean. Love it! Love it! Love it! Maybe that will be my job in heaven...a girl can wish can't she?

Now to all of you that have been wondering for weeks what my great news is, I'm sure you are disappointed and I warned you that you would be. I also know that there are many of you out there that are feeling quite sorry for me, that this is currently the most exciting news in my life. I recognize that I am both boring and pathetic. Okay, maybe boring isn't the right word, but pathetic rings some bells.

I do wish that I could report that the little boy who loves trains, is quite sassy and cracks me up is using the potty, but nope I cannot report that news. (You all have such high expectations of me!) We have definitely digressed in the potty training department. As a matter of fact, today I caught him taking off a very wet pull-up to put a dry one on. Apparently he doesn't like to be wet and instead of going to the bathroom he would prefer just to put on a new pull-up! Seriously, that child better be glad that he is so stinkin' cute! He is still convinced that, "it's not working" and gets super excited at bath time when Caleb goes to the potty and will tell him, "Yours works Caleb!" But, I'm not going to get crazy about this situation. Someday he has to figure it out right? Maybe when the girls learn, they can teach him as well.

If only Fabio could teach Luke to use the bathroom...

3 comments:

The Dan said...

That's gross. I don't like filterless vacs because they're a mess to dump out; the dust goes everywhere. We got rid of ours b/c of that & got a eureka smart boss with hepa filter and hepa bags. It was rated in consumer reports better than the dyson because of that...

Anonymous said...

Sabrina, YOU CRACK ME UP!!!!

Sab Mad said...

Fabio is the most simple vacuum I have ever had to empty. And that is saying a lot since I have, at least, had 4 vacuums in the past 6 years. I would consider myself a connoisseur of vacuums and I must say this thing has lived up to its reputation!

Eureka is not rated better, but "good for the money" because it is $400 dollars cheaper. Not a fair comparison.

Please do not get me started or I will have to bog an entire post on Fabio vs. "the other guys" and I am SURE that none of you want that!