Sunday, November 11, 2007

Some of the content in this posting may be sensitive - Readers Discretion is Advised

Below is a scenario that I heard about once. (Names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent!)


One November evening, after making a WW comment to his wife earlier in their evening, a man named Joe Cool was lying in bed flipping channels. His stunning, intelligent, svelte, charismatic, funny, thin, trophy wife named Margarita, comes in the room and starts to get ready for bed. Joe Cool looks at her while she pulls her jammies out of the dresser and says, "You're not going to wear that are you?"
"What?" replies Margarita as she hold up her old night shirt that she stole out of her moms dresser. "What's wrong with this?"
"Hold that up. Does that thing scream wild night of sex?" Joe Cool says. "Why must you wear that when you have a whole drawer full of lingerie?"
Margarita stares at him like one does when they see a roach slipping out of their peanutbutter cup blizzard and says, "Life is not like a Lifetime channel movie. Women don't wear lingerie every night to bed and make out all night long every night of the year. I bet I don't have many friends that wear lingerie to bed every night. Actually, I bet I don't have one!"
Joe Cool looks at her faded flannel night shirt while fighting bouts of nausea, "I bet you have a friend who wears lingerie more than once every 3 years."


Well, after I heard this story, I decided to find out if Margarita was right. To the right (above our profile) you will find a poll. It is anonymous and if it doesn't make you blush 1000 shades of red, then I would love it if you would play along. And please don't over inflate your answers to make me Margarita look bad!

2 comments:

The Dan said...

I like it better when Margarita doesn't wear anything to bed every night.

Anonymous said...

Amen brother!

-Joe Cool