Friday, October 19, 2007

BLAST FROM THE PAST - Day 4

Today's BFTP (acronym's - so military!) doesn't have a post, just some cute pictures that need to be titled, "Brotherly Love". As I was looking back through all our old posts, I found so many awesome pictures of the boys together. It was hard to narrow them down to just a few...REALLY hard, but here is my best shot.


I love the following pictures because they preview my future with these 2 boys!! One word...scary!





These next pictures crack me up because this is what I deal with on a daily basis. I'm a glorified referee! Love, can't get enough, please don't separate us one minute and he hit me, won't share, send him to time out the next minute!


And these smiling faces are what warms my heart, allows me to continue day after day and keeps me from losing my mind during the moments of drama.

Sadly (for Joseph) it is also what keeps me wanting more kids!!



No comments: