Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

Two years ago (today!) is our blogging anniversary! I can't believe it has been two years since we first started blogging about our little, and now not-so-little, family. What's even harder to believe is how much we have all changed since then.

Luke was this super cute, barely walking, 13 month old.





Caleb had just entered his terrible teachable three's.






The girls were not even a thought in my most wild imagination!

Joseph was starting his second year of medical school and could barely see light at the end of the tunnel.

And I was a mess. If Joseph wasn't home by 5 pm, I was a mess. I wouldn't have been able to imagine him working a weekend and being gone, be still my heart, away from us for 6 weeks - wow! And look at my life now...Joseph works weekends, has erratic hours and has been gone 15 weeks this past year!

My how life has changed!

In honor of our anniversary, for the next week I will be re-posting some of my favorite blogs over the past 2 years. So many good ones to chose from - the pressure is on!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God is so good! Happy Blogiversary!