Thursday, October 11, 2007

WOW!!

There are still moments that I can't believe that I have 4 children. I will be driving down the road, look in the rear view mirror and see four little kids and it is still a "wow" moment for me.

Wow, we have four kids...
Wow, when did this happen?...
Wow, I never imagined myself with 4 kids...
Wow, they make a lot of noise when they are all fussing at the same time...
Wow, they look cute together...
Wow, 2 boys and 2 girls - does it get better than that?...
Wow, I really had 2 babies inside me...
Wow, why can I not seem to get one of my children potty trained?...
Wow, I will have to potty train 2 kids at one time...
Wow, they are really loud...
Wow, they are absolutely beautiful...
Wow, will the drama ever end?...
Wow, what did I ever do without these amazing little people...
Wow, what I would give for a day at the spa...
Wow, after 2 hours away, I miss them so much...
Wow, I am blessed!

Caleb and Lily swaddled together!


Lukie is trying to get "his baby" to hold Harold the helicopter. Very exciting that he is shareing one of his special "Thomas friends"!


Caleb and Lily Kate in deep conversation, Ella Grace bored by whatever they are talking about!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: