Tuesday, October 09, 2007

WW Update - Week 2

I started Weight Watchers last week and today is "weigh in" day. And (drum roll please)...
I lost 4.5 pounds!!

Oh yeah, baby!! And it wasn't even hard! And it really shouldn't be since I get 13 extra points for nursing. (In my opinion it should be 16, after all I am nursing twins!)

And if you aren't familiar with WW let me break down what 13 extra points means to me - (2) Skinny Cow Caramel Cones, chips & salsa, and a Giant Chocolate Cookies and Cream Bar! Are you so jealous or what?!?!

But wait, remember what I had to do to get those extra 13 points... Have twins, gain 35 pounds, and nurse two babies at one time. Okay, so maybe you're not that jealous...

Anyway, I am super excited and encouraged about my success this week.

Now I need not get my hopes up that this will be a weekly occurance. Wouldn't that be great though?! A girl can dream.

2 comments:

Miriam said...

Congrats! Gotta love the weeks when the lbs. lost is over 1 lb! I hit my 16 weeks at my meeting last night - wish I could say that meant 16+ lbs. were gone...but it is more like 14! I have a deal with Alex if I lose another 5 lbs by the end of this month I can get a new outfit for my class reunion - if not I'm going in old duds - pretty good motivator for me! Keep up the good work!

The Mother Hen said...

You Go, Girl!! That's awesome!!