Sunday, October 07, 2007

We have a winner!!

The people have decided....

After tallying all 23 votes, Knights and Princesses are the winner!! Thanks to all those who participated. Congrats to the winners and there's always next year for the losers.

In all honesty though, I had decided a couple of days ago that it was going to be the Knight/Princess theme this year. I was leaning toward Star Wars and then my brother sent Luke an Armor of God costume for his baptism birthday. Since Caleb already has one, and we do have 3 kids using diapers, I decided to be frugal wise with our money and use what we already have. Buying costumes for 4 gets expensive!

I have bought the stuff to make the girls costumes and am SO excited about having some little princesses. I will share with you some things to come with our princess costume - 3 words LOTS-OF-TULLE! THIS IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN!!!

Okay, deep breath...

Anyway, the poll was fun and thanks again to all who participated!

No comments: