Sunday, April 13, 2008

First Bike Ride

We had an absolutely fabulous Saturday. I got to do my most second most favorite activity (after scrapbooking) and most of you will never guess what it is...steam cleaning the carpets!! I love it, love it, love it!! If you want me to, I will come over and clean your carpets. I'm not kidding. It would be my pleasure!

While I did the carpets, Joseph worked out and worked on the yard while the boys played with the neighbor kids - all day! Joseph also took the girfriends for their first ever bike ride!!

Look at the little best friends! Aren't they yummy?!

When Joseph got home I asked him if the girls had fun and he said, "They were silent with blank looks one their faces, but they didn't fuss, so I'll take that as a good sign."

And here is what Luke did when he saw what his baby sisters were getting to do:
I love it! He's trying to jump on board!

And look how happy this little boys is when he finallly gets on:

And then this is what he did when his Daddy asked him to go and get his bike helmet on:

D-R-A-M-A!!


Some kids would say, "Sure dad!" And then get their helmet on. Not Luke these days. I have no idea what is going on with that little boy, but his ability to be dramatic is reaching new levels lately. He's been quite difficult. The good news is that he is so adorable and he is super funny kid. And that, my friends, is a very good thing for him these days!

No comments: