Friday, April 11, 2008

I'm glad today is almost over!

At 8:26am this morning, I was exhausted. It is now 1:18pm and I am stick-a-fork-in-me DONE! Even as I am typing, 3 of my 4 children are crying at the same time. *SIGH* I'll be back...

And I'm back. It is now 8:02pm and all is finally quiet at the Mad house. The kids were on a roll today. It didn't help that I woke up feeling crummy. What a day.

Let's just move past today and hope for a happier tomorrow in the Mad house. Let's also discuss a few thing that have been happening around this zoo.

Did I mention that my Mother's of Multiples group had their spring sale last weekend? For the first time I was a seller and I had no idea what to expect. I made $200 and didn't even sell half of the things that I brought. Apparently that is common and the veterans of the sale recommend putting it in a bin and bringing it back next spring. Sounds good to me. We did end up getting a lot of very cute clothes for the girlie's summer wardrobe. (My mom came in town to purchase the kids summer clothes - what a blessing!) They will be stinkin' a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e!!! I can hardly stand it! Their closet is stuffed with the cutest clothes I've ever seen. It seriously is SO much fun shopping for them. There are lots of awesome things about having boys, but shopping for clothing for them is not one of those things.

Caleb had his first lemonade stand today! And he made some serious cash. He was charging $.50 a cup with free refills. Free refills - isn't that cute?!



Here the boys are with their neighbor friend.

Ella is officially all over the place. She's crawling, pulling herself up and getting into naughtiness. I really have to keep my eyes on her. One of her favorite activities is pulling herself up at the back door and talking to Titan. She laughs, squeals, and complains to him.


She also likes to look at her reflection in the glass. That little girls is so cute!

Sweet Lily Kate still isn't rolling over (from her back to stomach) and isn't crawling. Easter Seals is coming out next week and the week after to evaluate her. I am hoping that they will send a pediatric OT who will be able to give me some practical exercises to do with her. Other than her gross motor skills she is fine in every other way. And super cute!

Well, I am tired and off to bed...

No comments: