Monday, May 26, 2008

If only I knew how photoshop works!

This picture seriously cracks me up! We decided not to bring the kids to graduation (I can't imagine why we wouldn't want these 4 darling hoodlums there?!) so took pictures the day before. Well, Joseph had just got his cap, gown and doctor hood, but had no idea how to put them on. (I later found the instructions discarded on the floor, but then again my hubby is not a read-the-instructions kinda guy!) Well, the above picture is what happens when the "moms" (my stepmom and mother-in-law) step in to help dress you - a completely backwards doctors hood!!!

One day, when I learn photo shop, I will blacken that out since it is the only picture that we have of the 6 of us celebrating graduation! Look past the backward hood and aren't we a cute family?!?!?


No comments: