- BEDTIME! The boys are driving me crazy at bedtime these days! C-R-A-Z-Y! It has seriously become a battle of the wills. And they are winning. Badly. There is lots of noise, drama, fights, giggling and crying. Half the time I just chalk it up to brothers making memories and the other half the time I want to...let's just say I'm tired at the end of the day and am hardly in the mood for the bedtime thing. One would think that the boys would be exhausted at the end of the day. But alas, that one would be wrong.
- CO-SLEEPING! I have no idea how people do it, but as I have said before I am so happy that we have never let our kids sleep in our bed. We draw the line at sharing the marriage bed with anyone, even our lovies!
- BEING THRIFTY! I am the least thrifty person I know. Okay, I do have this one friend that is as bad as I am! Seriously, though, I don't do things the cheap way. I am all about saving time and being sane. And for me, the ability to do that is usually with costs. High costs.
- LAUNDRY! And that has been well documented!
- And last, but certainly not least, LOSING WEIGHT BEFORE GRADUATION! I had high hopes that I would lose 50 pounds and look like a super model for Joseph's graduation, but that is most certainly NOT going to happen. And since it is impossible for me to lose weight when I am stressed (and boy, am I stressed) I have resigned myself to only gaining weight before the big day. That should be a goal to be easy to meet.
For more ideas, from people far more experienced than I am, head on over here.