Tuesday, July 29, 2008

1 down, 6 more to go!

Joseph pulled his first call of residency last night. It wasn't bad at all. For me that is. Poor man was up for 32 hours straight. I hate that. I hate the thought of him driving home after being awake for so long. He got home, slept for 2 hours and then took over with the kids so that I could get a break and go for a run. The man is amazing.


The kids and I have been super busy. I feel so blessed that we have so many friends to go and hang out with while Joseph is working such long hours. The nights are and have always been the hardest. Satan really attacks the kids and I at night when Joseph is gone. I was praying for Caleb last night, around 11:30pm, and in the middle of my prayer I heard crying from the boys room. I assumed that it was Luke becuase it is rarely Caleb. When I got in their room it was Caleb crying and saying that he was scared. I asked him if he wanted me to pray with him and he said yes. I did and then prayed over his room and the whole house.

The kids slept well, I on the other hand did not. I don't without my Love.

I also feel blessed that he only has 6 months of call over the next 3 years! Some of my friend have hubby's that pull call 9 months a year!! That would be so hard and I am thankful that we don't have to do that.

Joseph only has 6 more calls this month. Yeah baby!!

No comments: