Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thanks guys!

Hey, thanks for all the great ideas on outfits for the big family picture. I think I may take some of the ideas and combine them.

Lovey is hoping and praying that I will never be able to come up with outfits for this picture. He is not excited at all about the prospect of family pictures with the four Darlings. He's a little, okay maybe more than a little, traumatized by the last time we got family pictures FIVE years ago!

Something about me being a basket case and making it a miserable experience for eveyone... yada, yada, yada...

Well, noe I have 3 more kids and way less expectation. Way less.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Been reading your blog for a few days. Good stuff! I discovered that my son is just 2 days older than your twins. Pretty cool. :-) You have a beautiful family.