There are two problems that are overshadowing other real issues in my life. The refridgerator and chicken.
I have some issues when it come to the refrigerator. I feel like I am constantly throwing things out for fear of food poisoning.
- The big rule, above all rules, is that nothing goes into the fridge uncovered! Ever.
- I don't like to cover things with saran wrap. Leftover food needs to be in some sort of container with a lid.
- I never put metal utensils in the fridge.
- I really dislike it when The Love puts open cans with a rubber band securing the saran wrap in the fridge!
- I don't eat leftovers if they have been in the fridge longer than a day.
And the list goes on and on. I won't even go into my bizzar-o issues with having a fridge that is organized by height and grouped by type of food!
Here are my questions: How long do you keep cooked chicken in the fridge before throwing it out? How long do you keep uncooked chicken in the fridge? Is it okay to thaw meat and then refreeze it with out cooking it? Generally, how long do you keep things in the fridge?
Help a girl out!!